Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull ended the 2021 season Friday and Saturday with its annual “Diesels in Dark Corners XI.”
With over 6,000 in attendance from all across the United States, Liberty Church Road in White Plains was overflowing with cars, trucks, diesels, semis, drones, food and service vendors, making 'Diesels in Dark Corners XI' one of the best and most successful pulls for all the family.
Event coordinators wish to thank all the DIDC XI Sponsors: Platinum Sponsors - Fleece, Justice Marine, Madison Car Care & Cleaning, BDW, NAPA, OC Grading, Greensboro Tire and Hot Shot Secrets. DIDC XI Track Equipment Sponsors were Simpsons and S&S Diesel Motorsport and Class Sponsors Yancey, Beer Money Pulling Team, DSD, Hansford and J Mitchell Contracting.
Results from this two-day event were:
• Farm Pro Tractor: Matt Smith, Chambersburg, Penn., in “Fast Forward”
• 3.6 Diesel Trucks: Norman Newswanger, Newville, Penn., “Chapter 11”
• Hot Street Semis: Ed Ziglen in “Death Row” from West Virginia
• Light Pro Tractors: Brandon Branch, Baxley, in “Farm Boy Toy”
• 3.0 Diesel Trucks: Jeff Hosslel “Flirting with Disaster,” Columbia, Ind.
• Super Stock Diesel Trucks: Brady Ingram, Farina, Ill., in ‘Scheid Diesel’
• 2.6 Pro Diesel Trucks: JW Oliver, Jesup, in “The Duke”
The pulling season calendar for 2022 has not yet been published. For further information, visit Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull on Facebook and on the web LibertyTruckandTractorpull.com.